Garmin Express Not Working – While working with Garmin Express the user may face errors that lead to Garmin Express not working. This error is vague and causes for a number of reasons.
The most common issue is Garmin Express won’t launch. The common behavior of the Garmin Express error that you can observe are:
- The message Garmin Express has stopped working appears on the screen
- Garmin Express not working windows 10
- The error message “An unexpected error has occurred and Garmin Express must close”
- Garmin Express problems Mac
- Garmin Express won’t launch
- Garmin Express unexpected error
- Garmin Express installer won’t run
If you have also seen one or more of these errors then check out our troubleshooting steps to resolve the issue.
Garmin Express Not Working
Update the Garmin Express if necessary
To use Garmin Express application without any hassle, you should keep your application up to date. To check whether there are any updates available for your application follow these steps.
- Although, it is recommended to keep your settings on Auto-update for Garmin Express application.
- If you still want to check for any potential updates, go to the next step.
- Launch your Garmin Express application and go to the help or settings.
- In the About Garmin Express tab, go to the update section.
- Use your internet connection check for any available updates for the Garmin Express application.
- If updates are found then install them.
If your Garmin Express not working is resolved then you can go on using the application. Else you can try other methods or call us at the toll-free number for support.
Run Garmin Express as an Administrator
If the Garmin Express is facing the permission issue due to unavailability of Administrator Access then you may see Garmin Express not working. To allow your Garmin Express application with Administrator permission, follow these steps.
- Navigate your Garmin Express application on your computer.
- Right-click on the Garmin Express icon.
- And choose Run as Administrator.
- If User Account Control pops-up on your screen, click yes to allow the access to make changes to your device.
Delete the Garmin Express configuration files
The error Garmin Express not working is caused by some corrupt application configuration folder or file. To delete these files and folder causing an issue, follow these steps.
- On your Windows computer, press Windows key + R.
- In the Run box, enter %localappdata%.
- Navigate to the Garmin_Ltd._or_its_subsid folder in the windows and right-click on it.
- Click Delete. When prompted by the confirmation screen, click yes.
If this method does not resolve your issue with the Garmin Express Application then go to the next step.
Restart your Computer
Restarting your device can also help you fix the above errors.
- Close all the running applications on your device.
- Click on the Restart button.
- Once the device turns back on, check whether the error Garmin Express not working is resolved or not.
Note: Make sure you restart your computer not shut down or turn off it. Only restarting is going to help you fix the problem.
After going through all the steps and methods the Garmin Express not working is still there, you need help from a technician. A technician will help you fix the error without any hassle. We provide on-call technical support for Garmin Express. Call us at the toll-free number and get your issue fixed now.
Visit Garmin.com/express now!