Error Syncing Garmin Connect – The Garmin Connect is a mobile application that offers the syncing and managing features for the Garmin Device. Also, using the Garmin Connect, you can convert your smartphone into a fitness device. This application is available for Android and iOS. This application is designed to offer as a convenience to the user as possible.
But recently many users have reported that they are facing some issue with the Garmin Connect. One of these issues is Error Syncing Garmin Connect. This basically means that Garmin Connect is not syncing the data over the cloud storage of the Garmin express or Garmin account. If you are facing the same issues then you can get assistance by visiting the garmin.com/express. You can also contact the Garmin Support at the toll-free number and get hold of a skilled technician to help you with the issues that you are facing related to the Garmin express or Garmin connect.
Steps to Troubleshoot the Error Syncing Garmin Connect
In this article, we are providing some troubleshooting steps to fix the Error Syncing Garmin Connect. You follow these steps or contact Garmin support for instant resolution of the issues.
Step 1 – Check the Internet Connection
The Garmin requires the internet connection to upload the data to the cloud. If your internet is not working properly then you need to check and fix that issue first.
In order to check whether your internet is working properly or not, follow these steps:
- Launch a web browser of your choice.
- Now search for anything random such as “garmin.com/express”.
- If your browser presents you with any results then your internet is working properly.
- Else the internet is not working properly. You need to contact your internet service provider.
- Other than that, you can check whether the Garmin Connect is restricted from the internet use or not.
Now check out the syncing process. If the error persists then you can contact the Garmin Support. Also, try the next steps to troubleshoot the Error Syncing Garmin Connect.
Step 2 – Disable the Antivirus or Firewall
In case you have a security application installed on your device such as antivirus. Then you need to disable it. It may hinder with your Garmin Connect performance.
You can also uninstall the application if the issue is not fixed by disabling it.
Furthermore, once you are done with the Garmin Connect sync you can reinstall the Antivirus.
For detailed steps to disable or remove the Antivirus application, you can get in contact the Antivirus Contact Support team.
Now check whether the Error Syncing Garmin Connect is fixed or not. If not then go to the next step.
Step 3 – Uninstall and Reinstall Garmin Connect
Finally, when none of the above methods are working for you. You need to remove the Garmin Connect and then reinstall it.
Here are the steps that you can follow to uninstall Garmin Connect from an Android device:
- Navigate to the Garmin Connect application and long press on it.
- After that, drag the application to the uninstall icon.
- Once you place the icon on the Uninstall, a confirmation box will appear asking to remove the application.
- Click yes and Garmin Connect will be removed.
You have successfully removed the Garmin from your device. Now to reinstall it, you can follow these steps:
- Launch the Google Play Store and then go to the search box.
- Here type Garmin Connect and click on the given option.
- After that, click on the install button next to the Garmin Connect.
- The Garmin Connect will automatically download and install on your device.
- After that, you can use your login credentials to sign in and continue using the Garmin connect.
In case the issue with the Garmin connect and your device still shows Error Syncing Garmin Connect then you need a technician to help you with your issues.
Don’t Worry! All Your Progress Will Remain Saved
If you are getting the Error Syncing Garmin Connect then you must get worried about the previously saved data. If this is the case with your then do not worry. The Garmin progress saved on the cloud. You can access it using your Garmin account login credential any time.
Furthermore, if you use Garmin Express, you can get this data on your computer as well. To install Garmin Express, visit garmin.com/express
Common Issues – Garmin.com/Express
- There was an error syncing with Garmin connect 2018
- My Garmin connect sync failed
- Garmin not syncing with Garmin connect
- Garmin express syncing forever
- There was an error syncing with Garmin connect mac
- There was an error syncing with Garmin connect 2017
- Garmin sync problems
- Garmin express won’t sync
These are some of the common issue faced by the Garmin Users that are related to Error Syncing Garmin Connect. If you are also having similar issues then feel free to contact the Garmin Support. Simply try the toll-free number and get hold of a skilled technician now. #my.avast.com