Garmin Connect Sync Error – The Garmin Connect is a smartphone application that works as a Garmin Device to track your fitness data. You can also sync your other Garmin Device data using Garmin Connect application. Furthermore, in order to access these features, the user should have a Garmin Account. Using this account, you can sync your data over the Garmin Express application as well. Go to Garmin.com/express for more details.
In this article, we are discussing “Garmin Connect Sync Error”. If you are also having such issues then you can try the troubleshooting steps mentioned in this article. Moreover, for instant resolution, you can contact the Garmin Support. For more similar informational blogs feel free to visit Garmin.com/express.
How to Troubleshoot Garmin Connect Sync Error?
Step 1 – Restart the Device
If you are having an issue with the Garmin Connect on your Smartphones then you can try this method to troubleshoot the Garmin Connect Sync Error.
- Terminate all the applications on your device.
- Do not forget to save the important data.
- Long press the power button.
- This will either restart your device or give you the option to Restart.
- Once the device starts back again check the Garmin Connect.
- If the Garmin Connect Sync Error is still there feel free to contact the Garmin Support.
Step 2 – Remove or Disable the Antivirus Application
If you have an antivirus application installed on your device. Then it can also hinder with the performance of your Device. Follow these steps to remove this issue:
- On your Smart Device, launch the Antivirus application that you have.
- Go to the settings of the Application and disable it.
- Furthermore, for more detailed steps, you can contact the Antivirus executive.
- Also, you have the option to uninstall the application.
- After that, check whether the Garmin Connect Sync Error is fixed or not.
If the error persists then we recommend you to enable or reinstall the Antivirus application again. And you can also contact the Garmin.com/express or Garmin Support.
Step 3 – Check the Internet Connection
The Garmin Connect requires a good internet connection to sync the data. If your internet is working correctly then you can face such issues.
- On your Smart device, check whether the internet is working properly or not.
- If you are using the wireless network, make sure it is a private network.
- Furthermore, make sure there is no data limit on your network.
- If possible use the mobile data if you have a good network.
- After checking the network, if you encounter some issues, contact your internet service provider.
- Otherwise, you can move to the next step to troubleshoot the issues that you are having.
Step 4 – Uninstall and Reinstall Garmin Connect
Furthermore, you need to simply uninstall and reinstall the Garmin Connect to fix the issue. Follow these steps to remove the Garmin Connect.
- Navigate to the Garmin Connect application and long press on it.
- Choose to Uninstall or Remove to uninstall the application.
- If prompted for permission, choose yes and remove it.
- Once the Garmin connect is removed, restart the device.
- Once the device starts back again, reinstall the Garmin Connect.
- You can go to your App Store and get Garmin Connect for free.
- Check whether the Garmin Connect is working properly or not.
If the Garmin Connect Sync Error persists then you need to contact the Garmin Support at the toll-free number. You can also go to Garmin.com/express to troubleshoot the error.
Frequently Asked Question – Garmin.com/Express
- Garmin express not syncing with Garmin connect
- Garmin not syncing with Garmin connect
- There was an error syncing with Garmin connect 2018
- Garmin express syncing forever
- Garmin express won’t sync
- There was an error syncing with Garmin connect mac
- Garmin connect transfer failed
- Garmin sync problems
These some of the common issues faced by our Garmin users that are related to the Garmin Connect Sync Error. If you have similar queries then feel free to contact the Garmin Support at their toll-free number. Go to garmin.com/express and get a technician to assist you.